Rate it! (42)
Neds is a new name to the online racing and sports betting industry but it hasn’t wasted anytime in making its mark. Powered by a modern website and high-spec mobile apps, Neds delivers attractive betting features and market-leading odds. Although based in Australia, this bookmaker legally accepts players from over 100 countries, including Nigeria. Check out our Neds review below to see if it matches your taste.
Neds was launched in 2017, so it’s still fresh out of the box. However, Dean Shannon, the driving force behind this bookmaker, is an industry veteran. He is the former CEO of bookmaker.com.au and Ladbrokes.com.au, so he knows what he’s doing.
This is evident in how quickly Neds has risen up the ranks within the ultra-competitive Australian market. Its betting platform has been built using Google’s ‘Go’ programming language, which Neds believes gives customers a vastly superior online betting experience.
Neds holds valid licences with Australia’s Northern Territory Government which allows it to offer its racing and sports betting service to both Australian residents and international customers.
Neds Pros & Cons
- Some of the best odds in the market
- Quick 3-step bet function
- Exclusive racing promotions
- Multi Builder feature
- Easy to use interface
- Only accepted currency is Australian dollars
- Cannot deposit via ATMs
- Lacks market depth in some areas
It’s not only the unique betting interface that catches your attention at Neds. There are also a few standout features, too.
Neds Multi Builder
- Fluc Up - Increases the odds on your runner after you’ve placed your bet
- Back Up - Get your stake returned if your back up horse wins and your original bet is second
- Jump Off - Allows you to cancel your bet mid race if you don’t think your horse will win
- Price Boost - This is similar to Fluc Up except you boost your price before betting
Neds Markets & Odds
|Soccer||Aussie Rules||Cricket||Rugby League||Tennis|
|Ice Hockey||MMA||Motorsports||Rugby Union||Sailing|
Neds and other Sports
|Football: EPL - West Ham Vs Man Utd. Man Utd win.||1.85||1.84||1.80||1.83|
|Football: Serie A - Udinese Vs Lazio. Lazio win||1.85||1.87||1.81||1.83|
|Football: La Liga - Ath. Bilbao Vs Villarreal. Ath. Bilbao win||2.30||2.30||2.26||2.30|
|Baseball: MLB - LA Angels Vs Tex. Rangers. Rangers win||2.35||2.17||2.30||2.30|
|Golf: Ryder Cup - Europe win outright.||2.25||2.20||2.25||2.40|
|Neds review||Bet9ja review||BetEasy review||Ladbrokes review|
Neds Live Betting
Neds Mobile App
Neds Banking & Payouts
A slight drawback for bookmakers that are based outside of Nigeria is that they don’t offer the same variety of localised payment options. These are the current international methods available:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Bank Transfer (International)
Neds Customer Service
- Live chat: this feature is available in the ‘Contact Us’ section
- Email: you can send a direct email using the contact form on the platform
- Telephone: 1300-006-337
Facts + Figures
Neds Promo Codes
Register to use
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.